zondag 13 december 2015

FLOOR

I saw the new release for My Favorite Things and I just couldn’t resist. I ordered the set Adorable Elephants and it is indeed adorable. I made a baby card with the set.
 
 
I started to stamp one of the elephants on some Tim Holtz water color cardstock (I cut it into a square first), with some Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I wanted to water color it, so this is the perfect ink for that.

I started water coloring with Distress Inks and I actually only used two colors: Weathered Wood and Spun Sugar.
 
 
After I water colored the entire panel I adhered it to a pink card base. I added some black thickers from American Crafts to it, spelling the name of the girl that was born (it's a typical Dutch name). A added some Wink of Stella to the letter for some glitter and that’s it. A very simple yet pretty baby card.

I just love this set and I will be using it a lot!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten