vrijdag 4 december 2015

LET IT SNOW (3)

The Ice Skate stamp from Hot off the Press also has two pretty snowflakes images. I used the big one for this card. It’s fairly simple, easy and quick to make.
 
 
I took some light blue cardstock and trimmed it. I cut it diagonally and decided I wanted to use both ends of the cardstock. I stamped the snowflake with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder from Ranger.
 
 
I stamped the sentiment, with the letters from Violet’s ABC’s from Lawn Fawn, with the Lawn Fawn Mermaid Ink on some white cardstock. I adhered the heat embossed panel to the white cardstock with foam tape. The entire panel was adhered to a white card base.

As a finishing touch I added some silver sequins and rounded of the two bottom corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
 
 
This is a fun, easy and quick Christmas card to make.
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten