woensdag 2 december 2015

WARM HOLIDAY WISHES (2)

I made another Christmas card with the Penguin Greetings stamp set by Avery Elle. This time a little different, the idea just popped into my head!
 
 
I first cut out a circle out some white cardstock. You could use a circle die, but I don’t have one. I drew the circle onto another piece of white cardstock, so I knew where to stamp the penguins. I wanted to stamp them in a circle, so it looks like they are looking through a window. I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I colored the penguins with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W0 – W2
Scarfs + earmuffs: BG01 – BG13 – BG23/ BV000 – BV02 – BV13
Sweaters: Y02 – Y06 – Y08/ BV02 – B13 – BV17
Hats: Y02 – Y06 – Y08/ BV02 – B13 – B17/ BG01 – B05 – BV05
VestBG01 – B05 – BV05
Beaks: YR15
Background: BV05 – B05 – B18 – B28
 
 
I think the coloring turned out great. I added some clear glitter with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen to the blue in the circle and also some white dots with a white Uni-ball gel pen.

I adhered the cardstock with the circle onto the Copic colored panel and the entire panel was adhered with foam tape to some aqua cardstock. I die cut the word ‘warm’ three times and put them together. This gives it a bit more dimension. I used some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to give it some color. I adhered it to the card and also stamped the rest of the seniment with some Mermaid Ink from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
The finish it all off, I added some Ranger Glossy Accents to the word warm. This is one of my favorite holiday cards of 2015. This is going to be send to someone special!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten