vrijdag 11 december 2015

HIP HURRAY CONFETTI (1)

Sometimes when you order stamps, inks or other crafty things, the company you ordered from sends you a little gift. I got this cute little stamps set, Let’s Party, with some fun party sentiments. It’s from the Dutch company Marianne Design. I got a great idea already when I first saw the set.
 
 
I wanted to create a background with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I die cut some circles with the Double Stitched Cirlce STAX from My Favorite Things and ran them through my Cuttlebug. I didn’t use the circles, I can use them for another card, but I wanted to use the negative space as a stencil. I choose to use three sizes. The smallest I hand cut.
 
 
I used Tim Holtz water color cardstock as my front panel. I started to apply Distress Inks with my mini Ink Blending tool. Here are the colors I used:
Shaded Lilac, Wild Honey, Peacock Feathers and Worn Lipstick.

I sometimes overlapped circles and I love the look of it. I stamped the sentiment with some Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I combined two of the sentiment from the set and I think they are perfect for this card.
 
 
I added the panel to a pink card base, this pink is similar to the Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I rounded off the top corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. And there is my card. Very simple, but I love it! I will definitely be making more of those with different colors of Distress Ink.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten