vrijdag 18 december 2015

WISHING YOU TONS OF FUN (1)

I had this great idea with the Adorable Elephants stamp set from My Favorite Things. It’s such a fun and varied set.
 

I wanted to use one of the elephants and the balloon. I stamped the elephant and then the balloon nine times. I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used.
Elephant: W0 – W2
Ears: RV02 – W0
Yellow balloons: Y02 – Y08 – Y17
Red balloons: R22 – R35 – R46
Green balloons: YG03 – G05 – G14

I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug.
 
 
For the background I used Distress Inks. I blended two colors on some Tim Holtz water color cardstock with my mini ink blending tool. I started with Salty Ocean and then went over the top with Chipped Sapphire.

I wanted to create clouds for the background and I decided to use Ranger Texture Paste. I placed a cloud stencil from Dutch Doobadoo over the paper and spread the texture paste over the stencil with a pallet knife. It’s really hard to get it all evened out, but with a little patience it will work fine.
 
 
When the texture paste dried, I added the elephant and balloons to the background. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it with Clear Silver Highlights Embossing Powder from Wow. I cut it into a flag banner and adhered it down to the panel as well.

The front panel was adhered to a green card base and I rounded off the two top corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. To finish it off, I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the balloons.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten