donderdag 10 december 2015

YOU COLOR MY WORLD (1)

One thing I love about Lawn Fawn is that they also have some smaller, inexpensive stamp sets. Like all sets of this company you can do so much with it. I recently purchased the mini set Color My World and I already had a great idea for this set.
 
 
I wanted to create a border with the crayon. I cut a rectangle and drew a border on with a pencil. I stamped the crayon all around the border. Sometimes I had to mask the images, because it had to look like the crayon was behind another crayon. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I colored the crayons with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Orange crayon: Y15 – Y17 – YR68
Red crayon: R22 – R35 – R46
Yellow crayon: Y02 – Y06 – Y08
Green crayon: YG03 – G05 – G14
Blue crayon: BG01 – B05 – BV05
Purple Crayon: BV000 – BV13 – BV17
Pink crayon: RV02 – R04
 
 
It was pretty time consuming, but so much fun to color all these crayons. I wanted to cut a window out of it, so I cut around all the crayons on the inside of the panel. I put some acetate on the back of the window, but I didn’t want to make a shaker card.

I got a black card base and stamped the sentiment on it with some Versamark Ink. I heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow.

I adhered the front panel to the card base with some foam tape. I used a double layer of foam tape, so it’s extra dimensional. I also added some Wink of Stella to the ovals on the crayons for some glitter. And that’s my card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten