zondag 7 april 2024

THANK YOU SO VEGGIE MUCH (2)

I created a thank you card using the Watering Can die, Little Farm Fence Border die and and Stitched Root Veggies dies. 



For the background, I ink blended grass, using the Grassy Stencil. I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks. For the sky I used a cloud stencil with Broken China Disress Oxide Ink. For the rest of the scene I used Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered some dark brown watercolors to the brown part, using watercolors from Gansai Tambi. 



I die cut the fence from Woodgrain cardstock. The rest from white cardstock. I used Copic Markers to color all these elements:
Watering Can: C0 - C2 - C3 - C5/ R32 - R35 - R37
Beet: G82 - G85/ R35 - R37 - R39
Carrot: G82 - G85/ Y17 - Y38 - YR68
Garden tools: C0 - C2 - C3 - C5/ B21 - B45



I assembled the card and added white highlights with a gel pen. I stamped the sentiment, which comes from Veggie Happy. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten