maandag 1 april 2024

GIFT TAG (8)

A new challenge is live as of today and it's all about pattern papers. I decided to create a gift tag, using the Veggie Happy + Veggie Happy Add-On stamp sets and the What's Sewing On paperpad. 



I used the Scalloped Circle Gift tag to die cut the tag elements. Besides the What's Sewing On paperpad, I used Fog and Stormcloud cardstocks. 

I stamped the images and colored eveything with Copic Markers (I also used All the Party Hats and All the Speech Bubbles stamp sets):
Lettuce: G82 - G85
Party hat: YG00 - YG03/ C0 - C3 - C5



I die cut the images and assembled the tag.

Make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten