zondag 15 oktober 2023

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME (1)

The next card is featured on the Lawn Fawn blog. The Winter Birds stamp set and Winter Birds Add-On stamp set are both winter/ Christmas themed sets, but you can also used it for something outside this season. I used the Build-a-Birdhouse die set as well, to creat this new home card, that I send to my friends who just bought this amazing house together. All products are, of course, from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I used a cloud stencil and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. I also die cut two hills from the Stitched Hillside Borders set. I ink blended them with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks. 

I die cut the birdhouse elements and stamped all the images. The stamped images and die cuts were all colored with Copic Markers:
Birdhouse: E41 - E43 - E44/ R35 - R37 - R39/ G00 -G02/ E71 - E74 - E77
Birds: R35 - R37 - R39/ R000 - R22/ YR31
Pinecones: E71 - E74 - E77
Berries: R35 - R37 - R39



I die cut all the stamped images. The sentiment I stamped onto the front hill, because I didn't have any room in the sky. I really like the placement here. 

As a finishing touch, I added highlights with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten