maandag 16 oktober 2023

GHOSTLY GREETINGS (2)

It's the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and it's all monochromatic. A bit challenging, but I love a good challenge. I made this fairly simply Halloween card, using the Simply Celebrate Fall stamp set.



For the background I used Storm Cloud cardstock. I ink blended with Yeti Ink, using the Lots of Star Background Stencils. I also splattered some Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink to the background. 



I stamped the row of ghosts and colored them with C0 - C3 markers and a little C7 for the open mouths.

I die cut a Stitched Scalloped Frame from Narwhal cardstock. I assembled the card and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the panel. The sentiment is from Spooky Village. 



Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten