zondag 29 oktober 2023

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS (2)

I created this Christmas card with the Peek-a-Boo Christmas Train stamp set from Avery Elle. 



For the background I used a piece of Favorite Flannel paper. I added some Sparkle cardstock to the bottom as snow. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors:
Reindeer: E74 - E79/ E04 - E11/ E41 - E43 W5 - W7
Train: BG45 - BG49/ B24 - B26/ R22 - R35/ W5 - W7
Gifts: BG45 - BG49/ B24 - B26/ R22 - R35
Bag: E41 - E43



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights, using a white gel pen. 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



1 opmerking:

  1. This is super cute! Thank you for sharing. I so enjoy seeing what you create Joyce. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen