woensdag 3 mei 2023

YOU ARE CUTE AS A BUTTON (1)

Today I'm featured on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, for the "Inspired By..." theme. I was inspired by Tammy Stark, one of the Lawn Fawn design team members, to create this card. I used the How You Bean? Buttons Add-On stamp set, together with Sew Very Mice.



For the background I used one of the pattern papers from What's Sewing On? 

I stamped the images and colored eveything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Jar: C0 - C3
Buttons+ banners: YR21 - YR23/ YR30 - YR31/ R01 - R22/ YR61 - YR02
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E04 - E11
Thimble: C0 - C3



I die cut the images. I also die the word 'button' from Apricot cardstock, using Oliver's Stitched ABCs dies. The thread was stamped in Peachy Keen Ink. I stamped the first part of the sentiment onto Storm Cloud cardstock. It was heat embossed with white embossing powder. 



As a finishing touch, I used a white gel pen for highlights. 



Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten