zaterdag 20 mei 2023

THANKS FOR BEE-ING MY FRIEND (2)

I created this cute friendship card with the Hive Five stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used Den Sweet Den, Toucan Do It, A Bug Deal, Just Plane Awesome and Just Plane Awesome Add-On.



For the background I did some clouds, which was ink blended with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. I also added some splatter with the same color.

I die cut the Grassy Border twice and ink blended these borders with Rustic Wilderness and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. A new favorite green combo.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used for this card:
Bears: E71 - E74 - E79/ E41 - E43
Bees: YR30 - YR31/ R35 - R39/ B91 - B92
Hive: C5 - C7/ YR21 - YR23
Branch + honey dipper: E31 - E33 - E35
Flowers: G82 - G85/ YR21 - YR23/ YR30 - YR31/ R35 - R39/ B91 - B95
Honey pot: YR21 - YR23/ YR30 - YR31 - R35 - R39



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped th sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. The trails behind the bees were stamped in Manatee Ink.

I really ejoy using this set during spring time. It was officially released this week, before it was only released as a crafting kit. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten