maandag 1 mei 2023

I'M HERE TO LIFT YOU UP (2)

A new challenge is live on the Lawn Fawnatics blog and it's "Inspired By...". Base your card on a project on the Lawn Fawn blog or made by any of the DT-members. I was inspired by Elise from the design team. I used Fly High for this. 



For the background I used the Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape and Mermaid cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors:
Hot air balloons: V22 - V26/ RV32 - RV34/ B23 - B26 - B39/ E57 - E79/ E31 - E33 - E35
Banner: RV32 - RV34
Elephant: W0 - W3 - W5
Mouse: E41 - E43 - E44/ E04 - E11
Clouds: C0 - C3



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen for highlights. 

Please visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join our challenge!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten