zondag 25 september 2022

SENDING WARM WISHES FOR A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON (5)

I created a cozy Christmas card, using the Thanks a Latte stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used the Smart Cookie mini stamp set, Merry Messages and the Large Slimline with Sliders die set.



For the background I used Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks for some simple in blending. I added a strip of Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper to the bottom. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of colors I used:
Mugs + cups: R01 - R32 - R22/ C0 - C3/ R05 - R27 - R59/ B24 - B26/ B21 - B23
Beverages: E57 - E79/ E33 - E35
Cream: E41 - E43
Marshmallows: C0 - C3
Candy canes: C0 - C3/ R05 - R27 - R59
Cookies E57 - E79
Scarfs: R05 - R27 - R59/ B21 - B23



I fussy cut all the images, because I don't have any of the coordinating dies. I assembled the card. I used a sentiment from Merry Messages to stamp at the top of the card. For the highlights I used a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten