zondag 18 september 2022

BOO, HOPE YOUR DAY IS SPOOKTACULAR! (1)

I created a simple Halloween card, using the Simply Celebrate Fall stamp set, from Lawn Fawn. 



I used Shaded Lilac and Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Inks for the background. I added black and white splatters to this background, usnig the Gansai Tambi watercolor set. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used images from Fox Costumes Before 'n After. Here are the colors I used;
Pumpkins: Y15 - YR68/ E55 - E57/ YG00  YG03
Ghosts: C0 - C3 - 0
Witch's hats: C3 - C5 - C7/ YG00 - YG03/ V04 - V06
Broom: E55 - E57/ E41 - E43/ Y15 - YR68
Treat bags: YG00 - YG03/ V04 - V06
Lollipop: V04 - V06



I die cut the images. I used Henry's ABCs to die cut the word Boo, from Black Licorice and white cardstock. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder, onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock.

I assembled the card and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images and die cut word. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten