vrijdag 9 september 2022

MONSTER WISHES (3)

I created this fun monster card, using the Peek-a-Boo Scary Pals stamp set from Avery Elle.



I used some Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper, which I trimmed to be slightly shorter. The background I ink blended with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Monsters; B66 - B79/ V04 - V06/ YG00 - YG03
Sign: E41 - E43 - E44



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. At the end, I decided to add another monster and make him peek out from the bottom corner and wave. This makes the card even more fun. 



I added some white highlights to the images using a gel pen. 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten