maandag 15 november 2021

HAVE A VERY COOL CHRISTMAS (2)

Today is the start of the newest Lawn Fawnatics challenge. The theme is 'Holiday Critters' and I created this card with the Penguin Pary stamp set.



I die cut the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape from white cardstock and ink blended the edges of the hills with Manatee Ink.

For the sky I used Mermaid cardstock and ink blended it with Faded Jeans and Broken China Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and color evertyhing with Copic Markers: 
Penguins: C5 - C7/ Y17 - YR16
Baby penguins: C0 - C3/ Y17 - YR16
Igloo: C0 - C3/ E41 - E43 - E44/ C5 - C7
Lights + hearts: R05 - R27
Signs: R05 - R27/ E41 - E43 - E44/ C3 - C5 - C7
Presents: R05 - R27/ E41 - E43 - E44



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment into the sky and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 



Make sure you check out our challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten