zaterdag 30 mei 2020

GIFT TAGS (4)

I created some birthday tags, using the Stitched Cupcake die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the base of the tags I used the Small Stitched Circle Stackables and Scalloped Circle Stackables die sets. I die cut them from Raspberry cardstock and Ballet Slippers cardstock.

On the back of the tag I want a sentiment and some room to write. I used sentiments from Peacock Before 'n After and Say What? Christmas Critters. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


For the cupcakes, I used several Lawn Fawn cardstock. I used: Raspberry, Ballet Slippers, Cilantro, Sunflower, Mermaid, Kraft, Ground Coffee, Vanilla Malt and Paper Bag cardstocks.

I assembled the cupcakes, added them to my tag bases and added some twine.


Super simple designs, but adding this to a presents will make it extra special!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten