zondag 8 september 2019

REVEAL WHEEL (20)

I created this Halloween card, with the Build-A-House die set, the Build-a-House Halloween Add-On die set and the Costume Party stamp set. All products are from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Distress Oxide Inks. I used Shaded Lilac, Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot. For the grass, I used the Grassy Border die, Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I die cut all the elements for the house. I wanted to add bricks to the house. I added Hickory Smoke Distress ink to the Narwhal cardstock, through the Small Brick Wall stencil. The black elements were die cut from Black Licorice cardstock. I also used Chocolate Bar cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock and Sticky Note cardstock.


For the wheel, I stamped some of the images from the Tiny Halloween stamp set. I also stamped some images from the Costume Party set. I colored all te images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dino kid: E00 - E11/ YG13 - YG06 - G07/ YR21 - Y38 - YR68
Mummy kid: E0000 - E00/ E53 - E55 - E57
Pumpkins: YR21 - Y38 - YR68/ E53 - E55 - E57
Cat: W5 - W7
Reveal Wheel: C0 - C3 - 0/ R14 - R46/ Y02 - Y11 - Y08


I fussy cut the images, assembled the reveal wheel and the house and added everything together. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Fall Fling paper. I stamped the sentiment and also the one next to the wheel. I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.

As a finishing touch, I added some highlights to the images and house, with a white gelly roll pen.


The options are endless with these house dies!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten