vrijdag 15 februari 2019

YOU'VE ALWAYS BEAN THERE FOR ME (1)

For this thank you card, I used the Friends at First Sip stamp set from My Favorite Things. One of my favorite sets of the moment.


For the scene, I used the Grassy Border and Grassy Hillside Borders dies, from Lawn Fawn. I also trimmed a strip, to funtion as the ground for the images to stand on, from Kraft cardstock.


I ink blended the sky, using Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks. For the grass, I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Ink. The Kraft strip, I ink blended with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Girl: E53 - E55 - E57/ E3 - W5 - W7/ G43 - G46/ YR00 - YR02/ W0 - W3/ R22 - R35/ W0 - W2 - W3
Dog: E53 - E55/ W0 - W3 - W5/ R22 - R35
Kart: W0 - W3/ G43 - G46/ YR00 - YR02/ E55 - E57/ W5 - W7
Trees: G43 - G46/ R22 - R35/ E57


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase and stamped the sentiment in Soot Ink.


I especially love to color the girl images in this set, it's so fun to create different colored outfits each time.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten