maandag 4 februari 2019

CANDY BOX (5)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and the theme is "Mood Board". Lots of pinks an red colors, together with some gold. I choose to create a cute Candy Box with the One in a Chameleon stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the box, I used the Candy Box die and the Perfectly Plaid Spring papers. I choose one pattern with mainly pinks and die cut the Candy Box twice.

I stamped the chameleon and branch image and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chameleon: R22 - R35/ RV10 - R83
Branch: E31 - E35


I fussy cut the images.

For the sentiment I took the Speech Bubbles dies and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto one of the speech bubbles. I used Gold embossing powder from Ranger. The cardstock is Ballet Slippers and I ink blended te edges using Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.

I assembled the Candy Box and added the images and sentiment onto the box. I tied both ends shut with some white and gold twine.


I'm really happy with the result. It's a perfect way to present a little gift to someone you love.

Make sure you check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog, see the creations of our Design Team and maybe you can join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten