zondag 24 februari 2019

HAPPY EASTER (11)

For this Easter card, I used the Magic Picture Changer die for the first time. I also used the Magic Picture Changer Add-On and the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set. All products are from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping the before and after images. I wanted a bunny that would start jumping and throwing Easter eggs. I also stamped a couple of images that will go outside the picture changer frame. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E41 - E43/ RV10 - R83
Easter eggs: YR21 - Y38/ V01 - V12
Background: YG11 - YG13/ B00 - B12
Chicks: YR21 - Y38/ Y11 - Y02


I die cut the images that I will add later and I also die cut the before and after images, with the Magic Picture Changer die.

For the front of the panel, as decoration, I used the Magic Picture Changer Add-On. I took some Spiffy Speckles paper. For the tab I used Sticky Note cardstock and Fake Tan cardstock.


I assembled the Magic Picture Changer and added my images as well. The sentiment I wanted in a speech bubble. I took one from the Open Me stamp set and added that to my picture changer as well.

I adhered the entire Magic Picture Changer onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Spring paper. I adhered this all to a Fake Tan cardbase.


It's a bit tricky at first, but I think if I do this a couple of times it will get easier. It is fun to make though!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten