zondag 10 februari 2019

WILD ABOUT YOU! (1)

For this love themed card, I used the Jungle Littles stamp set from Hello Bluebird.


For the background, I wanted to create some heart shaped windows. I used the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables from Lawn Fawn and took the biggest and smallest heart.

Behind these windows, I wanted to create some color using Distress Inks. For the big heart, I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover. For the small heart I took some Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sloth: E53 - E55/ E41 - E43/ E55 - E57
Koala: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Moneky: E15 - E18/ E00 - E11
Leaves: YG11 - YG13/ G43 - G46/ G05 - G28
Vine: G05 - G28/ E71 - E74
Flowers: YR21 - Y38


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment using Carrot Ink from Lawn Fawn.

It's a super cute look, those critters are so adorable!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten