dinsdag 19 februari 2019

HAPPY EASTER, MAY YOUR BASKET BE FULL OF JOY (AND CHOCOLATE) (1)

My favorite time of the year has arrived to create cards: Easter!!! I love creating Easter and spring themed cards to send ou to my friends and family. The first of the year I made with Lawn Fawn's newest Easter set, Eggstra Amazing Easter.


For the scene I wanted to do something different than ink blending. I used some Watercolor Wishes paper. For the sky I choose a purple and for the grass, the darker green color. I die cut two grass borders, using the Simple Grassy Hillsides.


I also stamped the sentiment onto the front grassy hill.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I used some softer colors. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E53 - E55/ W0 - W2 - 0/ R83
Chicks: Y11 - Y06/ YR21 - Y38
Basket: E71 - E74/ RV10 - R83
Easter eggs: RV10 - R83/ V01 - V12/ B00 - B12/ Y11 - Y06/ YR21 - Y38
Bow: B00 - B12
Clouds: W0 - W2 - 0
Flower crown: RV10 - R83/ Y06
Chocolate bunny: E47 - E29


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and added some dots and hightlights, using a white gelly roll pen.

I assembled the scene and adhered all my images. I added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.


Yes, so happy Easter is coming!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten