donderdag 21 februari 2019

HOPE YOU'RE BACK ON YOUR FEET SOON (1)

I used the Get Well Before 'n After stamp set, together with the Open Me stamp set and Gleeful Gardens stamp set. All from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky, I used Distress inks for blending. I used Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. I die cut grass, using the Simple Grassy Hillsides, ink blending it with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sign: E53 - E55 - E57
Birds: YR21 - Y38/ C0 - C3 - 0/ Y00 - Y02 - Y06
Cap: C0 - C3 - 0/ Lobster Ink (for the cross)
Toadstools: R46 - R59/ E41 - E43
Jar of medicine: C0 - C3 - 0/ G43 - G46/ R46
Clouds: C0 - C3 - 0


I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added some hightlights to several images, using a white gelly roll pen. I stamped the sentiment. One part inside the sign and the rest onto the grassy hill.

I added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.


I love this card, the idea just came to me.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen: