dinsdag 12 februari 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (38)

For this birthday card, I used the Bicycle Built For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


First I die cut and ink blended all the elements for my scene. I ink blended the sky with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I die cut the Spooky Fence Border from Woodgrain Cardstock and ink blended the top with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also due cut the Grassy Border twice, ink blending them with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Inks.


I alss die cut a cloud border, using the Puffy Cloud Borders set.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boy: E00 - E11/ E55 - E57/ B91 - B95/ YR21 - Y38/ C3 - C5
Bicycle: R14 - R46/ BG15 - BG18/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5
Present: YR21 - Y38/ R14 - R46
Balloons: YR21 - Y38/ R14 - R46/ BG15 - BG18
Snail: E55 - E57/ YR21 - Y38


I die cut and fussy cut the images. I assembled the card, adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase and added some hightlights to some images with a white gelly roll pen.


I stamped the sentiment in Manatee Ink.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een geweldige kaartje maak je nadat je van de week bij mij was geweest dacht ik even bij jou langs ben ook volger geworden
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen