zaterdag 16 februari 2019

YOU ARE JAWSOME (4)

For this friendship card I used the shark from the Duh-Nuh stamp set as my focus, but I used a bunch of other Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Mermaid For You, Fintastic Friends, You are Sublime and Ahoy,Matey.


For the background, I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I added water to the background and dabbed the drops off with a cloth. I die cut the bottom with the Simple Stitched Hillsides and used Fossilized Amber and Walnut Stain Distress Inks for blending. I also added some splatter, with Walnut Stain, to this piece.


I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shark: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ E000 - E00
Chest: R22 - R35/ Y000 - Y02 - Y06/ C0 - C3
Diamonds: YG11 - YG13
Rocks: C0 - C3 - C5
Plants; YG11 - YG13
Corals: R22 - R35/ Y38 - YR07
Seahorse: R22 - R35/ B91 - B95
Moon fish: Y00 - Y02 - Y06/ B91 - B95
Gold fish: Y38 - YR07
Castle: E53 - E55 - E57


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink. I also added some highlights to some images, using a white gelly roll pen.


I really love how all those Lawn Fawn images from different set, old & new, work so well together!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten