donderdag 7 februari 2019

HAVE A HOPPY BIRTHDAY (2)

One of my favorite sets from last year was Toadally Awesome from Lawn Fawn. I used it today on this birthday card.


I took a piece of Knock on Wood paper and die cut a square from it, using the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. Creating a window for my scene.

For the scene, I took the pond die from Bayou Backdrop. I die cut it and ink blended it with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. For the sky of the scene, I used Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frog: YG11 - YG13/ Y38
Cat tails: G43 - G46/ E55 - E57
Lilly pads: G43 - G46
Lilly: R22 - R35
Hat: YR21 - Y38/ BG15 - BG18/ B63 - B66
Present: YR21 - Y38/ B63 - B66
Cake: E41 - E43/ YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ B63 - B66
Flag: BG15 - BG18
Dragonfly: B63 - B66/ YR21 - Y38


I fussy cut the images ad assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and also the swirly line behind the dragonfly. This last I did in Hippo Ink.

I love the pop of yellow on the insdide but it doesn't take away from the scene on the inside.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten