maandag 25 februari 2019

LIFE IS BETTER WHEN WE BINGE WATCH TOGETHER (3)

I wanted to give the Magic Picture Changer another try, this time with the Screen Time stamp set. All products are from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping the images for the inside of the picture changer and also the images that I will used on the outside. I used Mermaid Ink and Peacock Ink for the little speech bubbles that I stamped and I ink blended with Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink. The stamped images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boy: E55 - E57/ W5 - W7/ Y00 - Y02/ B18 - B39/ BG15 - BG18
Girl: E00 - E11/ Y21 - Y26/ Y00 - Y02/ BG15 - BG18/ B18 - B39
Food + drinks: E41 - E43/ R17 - R29/ E55 - E57/ C0 - C3
TV: C0 - C2 - C3 - C5


I die cut all the images (except for the TV) with my Cuttlebug.

For the elements for the picture changer, I used several papers: Spiffy Speckles pattern paper, Peacock cardstock, Sticky Note cardstock, Mermaid cardstock, Woodgrain cardstock and Perfectly Plaid Chill pattern paper.


I assembled the card and added an extra sentiment. This is one of my favorite sentiments ever!


I'm pretty happy with this card. I still need to practice a bit more with this Magic Picture Changer die.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten