donderdag 14 februari 2019

GIFT BOX (3)

For the card set I made, with I Love You (calyptus), I wanted to create cute gift box. I used the Gift Box die for this, from Lawn Fawn. And also the Happy Plaid stamp set from Concord & 9th.


I die cut the box from Sunflower cardstock. For the top part, I wanted to create a plaid pattern. I used the Happy Plaid stamp set from Concord & 9th. I used two Lawn Fawn Inks for stamping: Celery Stick Ink and Carrot Ink.

I used the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables to create a window in the lid of the box. I adhered some accetate to the back.


I also wanted to add a sentiment to the lid of the box. I die cut one of the sentiments that comes with the Gift Box set, from Fake Tan cardstock.

I assembled the box, added the sentiment and put the cards inside. Ready to give this away to a friend or loved one. So they can send the cards out themselves.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten