woensdag 6 februari 2019

SENDING YOU OCEANS OF LOVE (1)

Today I used a technique that I reallo love, but don't use often enough. I did some no-line coloring, with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used the Mermazing stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on mu background. I didn't want to use layers, so I used stencils to create the background. I took the Drifts & Hills stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink to create some sand banks for the bottom of the ocean. I added some splatter to the sand, using Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


For the water, I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I wanted rays if Sunshine to come from the right corner, so I took the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz. I used Yeti Ink from Lawn Fawn to add the rays. I love this look!

I stamped the see weeds and corals in Lawn Fawn inks. I used: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Peachy Keen Ink and Lobster Ink.


I stamped the images with Antique Linen Distress Ink and used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Mermaids: 071 - Flesh Color/ 042 - Turwuoise Green/ 052 - Bright Yellow/ 050 - Yellow/ 081 - Light Violet/ 080 - Violet/ 024 - Wine Red/ 020 - Red
Fish: 052 - Bright Yellow/ 070 - Orange
Rock: 090 - Grey/ 091 - Light Grey
Shells: 081 - Light Violet/ 080 - Violet/ 052 - Bright Yellow/ 050 - Yellow


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the background. I stamped the sentiment and added the eyes, noses and mouths to the fish en mermaids. I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.

I'm super happy with this card, I love the look of no-line coloring. I really should do it more!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten