maandag 13 november 2017

THANKS, YOU'RE ONE IN A MELON (1)

Time for a clean and simple card. I used the Simple Fruits stamp set from Altenew.


I used the melon image, because I wanted to create a thank you card with that fun sentiment. Because it’s one solid image, I had to be a little creative with the stamping. I didn’t want the melon to be one color. I used two Lawn Fawn inks: Lobster Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink. Every time I stamped the melon, I covered the entire melon in that one ink and whipped off the part that I didn’t want in that color. It takes some time and it’s not always perfect, but eventually it worked out really well.


After stamping all my melons, I die cut the word thanks with the Thanks Word die from paper Smooches. Before I die cut it, I covered a piece of white paper in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it with Clear Gloss embossing powder from Wow. This way I get a little bit more dimension to the word. I added this die cut word to the panel and stamped the rest of the sentiment underneath it.


I added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase, rounded off the top right corner and added some Crystal Drops from Nuvo to the card. I used the colors Red Berry and Apple Green.

Such a fun card to create, I just love all those fruit images.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten