maandag 6 november 2017

DROPPING BY TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS (1)

For this card, I was inspired by my favorite crafty YouTuber Nichol Spohr. I used the For You, Deer stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting the back panel. I used the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I used Blueprint Sketch to blend this panel and heat embossed snow onto it, with the white embossing powder from Ranger. I also had a white panel die cut. I added both panels to my cardbase, which is an accetate cardbase. The blended one goes on the inside, the white one on the back, to hide the adhesive.


I trimmed a white piece of cardstock, twice. One for the front an one for the inside. I added some stitching detail to the top of both strips, using the Stitched Borders. I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink and Fish Tank Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E57 - E29/ E11 - E21/ E41 - E43
Bear: C0 - C2
Ears: R22


I die cut the images with the coordinating dies and assembled the card. I added a red nose to the deer facing the front, using Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Red Berry.


I Always love to be inspired by fellow crafters.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten