maandag 13 november 2017

THIS IS A BEARY GOOD BOOK (1)

I wanted to create some bookmarks with the For You, Deer stamp set and the add-on dies.


I started by die cutting the book, which is usually meant to create a tag. I used three different carsdtocks: Blue Jay, Mermaid and Peacock.

I heat embossed the sentiment with Ranger embossing powder, in the color white.

I stamped the bear images six time, both the face and the back. I colored the bears in three different colors. I used Copic Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: C0 – C3/ W5 – W7/ E31 – E33
Ears: RV10


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the tags. I added some twine to them and done are my bookmarks.


I think I will add these to a few of my Christmas cards this year, to the bookworms in my family and friend circle.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten