maandag 6 november 2017

CARD SET: BEARY HAPPY HOLIDAYS (1)

I made three cards with one stamp set, using the Beary Happy Holidays stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the card. From Peacock cardstock, I die cut a circle, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackbales. I also die cut some hills/ water, two hills from white cardstock and one from Mermaid cardstock. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: C0 - C2
Fish + scarf: YR16 - Y17
Rod: YR16 - Y17/ G02 - YG41
Skates + bow: G02 - YG41
Ice: BG000 - B00


I fussy cut the images and stamped the sentiments in Carrot Ink and Merman Ink. I added some snowflakes to the skies, with Yeti Ink.


I adhered all the elements together and added the circle onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper. The cardbases are from Sunflower cardstock.

A cute card set, really simple to make.



Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten