dinsdag 28 november 2017

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS (2)

I created a card with die cuts only (aside from the sentiment of course). I used the Stitched Ornaments dies from Lawn Fawn to create this Christmas card.


I started by die cutting all the elements from Lawn Fawn cardstock. The cardbase is Peacock, the rest I used is: Mermaid, Guava, Ballet Slippers and Narwhal cardstock.


I adhered all the little detail elements to the ornaments. When that was done, I adhered the ornaments to the cardbase. Added the little bows and strings and then went over to the embellishing.


I used Nuco Crystal Drops to add more details to each ornament. The colors I used are: Red Berry, Caribbean Ocean, White and Bubblegum Blush.


I stamped the sentiment and my card is done.

Although it's a very simple card, it's pretty time consuming with all the detailed elements.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten