dinsdag 28 november 2017

SO THANKFUL THAT WE'RE FRIENDS (2)

For this friendship card, I used the Love Letters stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I used a rainbow of colors.


I started by stamping the birds in a row. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Red bird: R14 - R29
Orange bird: Y38 - YR16
Yellow bird: Y02 - Y06
Green bird: YG06 - G14
Blue bird: B12 - B14
Purple bird: BV000 - BV02
Pink bird (only partially seen on either side of the card): RV10 - R83
Beaks: YR16/ R14


I trimmed the piece of cardstock with the birds on it into a strip. I adhered it to a piece of Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Paper, that I embossed on either side with the Stitched Borders dies.

I adhered the strip onto a piece of white cardstock and stamped the sentiment (from Jump For Joy). I used four colors to stamp the sentiment, giving it an hombre look. For the top part I used Sunflower Ink and Carrot Ink. For the bottom part I used Fish Tank Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink.


I adhered the entire panel onto a Raspberry cardbase. As a finishin touch I added white dots to the bellies of the birds.

It's always so much fun to create a rainbow colored card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten