zondag 5 november 2017

KEEP SWIMMING (1)

I created this ocean themed card, with the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on the background. I wanted to create my own pattern by using a stencil. I used the Cascading Scallops stencil from MFT and applied some Hickory Smoke Distress Ink onto the paper through the stencil. I really love the look of it.

I die cut a circle, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables, from some Blue Jay cardstock.

I stamped the images with Lawn Fawn Inks. Here are the colors I used:
Jellyfish: Manatee Ink
Swordfish: Moonstone Ink
Crab: Lobster Ink


I fussy cut the images and stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.


Navy and red is a perfect color combination. Together with that grey, it makes for a great pallette.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten