dinsdag 7 november 2017

SENDING JOY FOR THE HOLIDAYS (4)

For this simple snowy Christmas card, I used the Snow Much Fun stamp set from Avery Elle.


I started with the background. I used the Cloud stencil from MFT and blended three Distress Ink colors onto some watercolor cardstock. I used Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch.

I die cut a snowy hill, with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the sentiment onto it, with Celerey Stick Ink and Wild Rose Ink, using the Merry Messages stamp set.


I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: C0 - C2
Bunny: E33 - E31
Scarf bear: G07 - YG07
Scarf bunny: R22 - R35
Goggles: R22 - R35/ B14 - B12
Sled: E57 - E29


I fussy cut the image and assembled the card. I added the card onto a Peacock cardbase and rounded off the top right corner.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten