maandag 13 november 2017

CARD SET: CHEERY CHRISTMAS (1)

Another card set, three cards made with one stamp set. This time I used the Cheery Christmas stamps from Lawn Fawn.


For the front panel, I wanted to create similar designs, but with different borders, colors and images. I die cut three panels with the Scalloped Borders from Lawn Fawn. There are three designs in this set and I used a different one for each card.


I wanted to do some ink blending on each panel. I used a different Distress Ink color for each panel. I used: Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover and Candied Apple. I added some water drops to the panels and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I stamped the sentiment on the panels, I used the same for all three.


I stamped the images that I will use on the cards. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer + squirrels: E18 – E08/ E41 – E43
String of lights: R14 – R46/ Y02- Y08/ YG06 – YG07
Presents + ornaments: R14 – R46/ G06 – G07/ Y02 – Y06
Acorn: E57 – E29
Bird: YR00 – YR02/ YR07
Tree: Noble Fir Ink


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the cards. I added a piece of Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper on each card, a different pattern for each. I used thee different cardstocks for the cardbases: Noble Fir, Cilantro and Chili Pepper.

Another card set done, so simple and handy, because I made three cards in one go!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten