zaterdag 25 november 2017

OH HAPPY DAY (2)

I used the new Bits & Pieces stamp set from Concord & 9th for this birthday card. I used Lawn Fawn Inks for stamping.


I used the big solid stripe stamp to create a stacked cake. I used four Lawn Fawn Inks: Grape Soda Ink, Butter Ink, Bubblegum Ink and Mermaid Ink. For the sentiment and candles I used Hippo Ink.


I trimmed the panel to a square and embossed stitched lines on all for sides, using the Stitched Borders dies from Lawn Fawn.


I adhered the panel onto a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper and then added it to a Sticky Note cardbase. As a finishing touch, I added Silver Moondust Crystal Drops from Nuvo to the flames of the candles.


Clean and simple. This card took me about 10 minutes to make.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten