woensdag 15 november 2017

CARD SET: OCEAN FUN (1)

I made three cards with the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things. Three similar cards, only exchanging the color pallette and the sentiment.


I used my MISTI for these cards, because I wanted to create a pattern and it had to be the same on all three cards. Only the colors are different. I used three color pallettes. Here are all the Lawn Fawn Inks I used on each card (from left to right):
Left card: Celery Stick Ink, Moontone Ink, Merman Ink, Fish Tank Ink
Middle card: Minty Fresh Ink, Peacock Ink, Lobster Ink, Wild Rose Ink
Right card: Butter Ink, Peachy Keen Ink, Fresh Lavender Ink, Ballet Slippers Ink


For the sentiments, I used the Words for Friends dies from My Favorite Things. I used all the three words that come in the set and used one for each card.


I used Ballet Slippers cardstock, Mermaid cardstock and Peacock cardstock for the cardbases and added everything together.

They were pretty time consuming, lots of stamping. But it was so much fun and the cards are pretty simple overall.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten