zondag 9 juli 2023

DIM SUM-BODY SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY? (2)

I created this fun birthday card, using the Year Thirteen stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Kraft cardstock. I stamped the dim sum image all across the panel, using Pizza Crust ink. I also added the little faces. 

I used a piece of Stripes 'n Sprinkles pattern paper, which I die cut in a circle using the Small Stitched Circle Stackables dies. I layered this onto a  piece of Ground Coffee cardstock, which I die cut with the Zg Zag Circle Stackables. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Dim sum: E000 - E00 - E02
Chopsticks: E31 - E33 - E35



I stamped the faces onto to the dim sum, as well as cheeks I used Peachy Keen for the cheeks. 

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto strips of Ground Coffee cardstock.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten