woensdag 5 juli 2023

SQUEEZE THE DAY (3)

I'm on the Lawn Fanwatics Blog today for the "Fun with Food" challenge. I used the Zesty Lemon die set, together with the new Fruit Salad paperpad.



I used the lemon paper from the Fruit Salad paper pad. I also used a green plaid for the background. 

I die cut the lemons, wedge, leaves and flowers and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Lemons: Y15 - Y17/ YR16/ Y02 - Y06
Leaves: G43 - G46
Flowers:  Y15 - Y17/ G43 - G46



I assembled the images, added everything to the pattern pappers and stamped the sentiment. I used Sage Leaf Ink and trimmed the white cardstock to a strip. 

Make sure to visit the Lawn Fanwatics Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten