zondag 23 april 2023

WISHING YOU A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS (4)

I used the Swan Soirée stamp set from Lawn Fawn to create this sweet pond scene.



I die cut some grass, using teh Grassy Hillside Borders die set. I ink blended each of them with twisted Citron and Rustic Wilderness Distress oxide Inks. The little piece of sky was ink blended with Broken China Oxide Ink.



I used the Stitched Pond Frame and die cut it from watercolor cardstock as well. The frame was ink blended with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink. For the inside of the frame I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks. I added water drops to the inside as well, which a dried with a cloth. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used (I also used images from Toadally Awesome:
Swans: W0 - W3/ YR21 - YR23
Cat tails: E74 - E79/ YG09 - G28
Lily pads: G82 - G85
Lotus flowers: YR30 - YR31



I fussy cut all the images, because I don't have the coordinating dies for this set. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card. 

I used a white gel pen to add some highlights. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten