zondag 2 april 2023

HAPPY EASTER (26)

I created this slimline Easter card with the Eggstraordinary Easter stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used a cloud stencil and Forget-Me-Not Ink to blend. I ink blended the ground with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks. I added splatter to the sky as well, using the same Forget-Me-Not Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Bunnies: C0 - C3/ E11
Chicks: YR21 - YR23/ YR16 - YR68
Easter eggs + butterflies: R01 - R22/ V22 - V25/ YR30 - YR31
Grass; YG00 - YG03
Buckets: C3 - C5 - C7/ R01 - R22/ V22 - V25/ YR30 - YR31
Brush: C3 - C5 - C7/ E31 - E33 - E35 - E57



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highligths. 



I stamp the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink from Lawn Fawn. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten