maandag 20 maart 2023

WELCOME LITTLE PEANUT! (1)

Yes, it's time for what is probably my favorite theme at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog : Inspired by a book, movie, song or show. I was inspired by Lawn Fawn's new set Elephant Parade, to create a baby card, based on the Disney animation "Dumbo".



For th background, I used Dandy Day pattern paper. I die cut a circle with the Scalloped Circle Stackables dies, using Chili Pepper cardstock. On top of this I wil create my scene. From Watercolor Wishes pattern paper and Woodgrain cardstock I die cut with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used some little images from Bicycle Built for You and Let's Go Nuts (the leaf, which I turned into a feather). Here are all the colors I used;
Elephants: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ E11/ E57 - E29
Mouse: E57 - E29
Hat: Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27
Feather: C0 - C3
Peanuts: E31 - E33 - E35



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I die cut a banner from Paperbag cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment onto it, using white embossing powder. 



Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten