zondag 26 maart 2023

HAPPY EASTER (25)

I created this Easter card with the new Eggstraordinary Easter stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I started with ink blendind clouds with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I also added a rainbow, using the Corner Rainbow Stencils. I used the following Distress Oxide Ink colors to blend the rainbow: Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Lucky Clover and Blueprint Sketch. 



I die cut the Grassy Border twice from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. I also die cut a Simple Stitched Hillside Border from Ground Coffee cardstock. I added whit e paint splatters to the hill.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used;
Bunnies: W0 - W3/ E11
Eggs: YR16 - YR68/ R08 - R27/ YG06 - YG09/ Y15 - Y17/ B37 - B39
Brush: C0 - C3/ E31 - E35/ E57 - E35
Chicks: Y15 - Y17/ YR16 - YR68
Butterflies: R08 - R27/ YG06 - YG09/ Y15 - Y17



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the swirly line behind the butterfly and the sentiment and added white highlights with a gel pen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten