maandag 6 februari 2023

TOUCAN DO IT! (1)

It's all about interactive cards. I create a pull-tab card. I used the Toucan Do It stamp set and the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On die.



For the background I ink blended Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink, using a cloud stencil. I die cut two Grassy Borders from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the blades with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors:
Leopards: W5 - W7/ YR21 - YR23/ E57 - E79
Toucan: W5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17/ Y38 - YR07
Lizard: Y38 - YR07/ BG53 - BG57
Leaves: G82 - G85/ YG00 - YG03/ YG09 - G28
Branches: E31 - E33 - E35/ YG09 - G28
Flowers: YG09 -G28/ Y15 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57
Butterflies: W5 - W7/ Y38 - YR07



I die cut all the images. I die cut the pull-tab elements from Mermaid and Blue Jay cardstock. I assembled the pull tab and added everything to the background. I stamped the sentiment and used a white gel pen to add highlights. 

Make sure you check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten